1. Did you know that Myrtle Beach in South Carolina is known as the "Golf Capital of the World" and has more than 100 golf courses?
2. Cannon Beach in Oregon is known for its iconic Haystack Rock, which stands 235 feet tall and is home to numerous seabirds and marine creatures.
3. The beaches in San Diego, California, have perfect weather in March, with an average temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Panama City Beach in Florida is known as the "Wreck Capital of the South" because it has the highest concentration of shipwrecks in the region.
5. March is a great time to visit Cape Cod in Massachusetts, as the gray seals come ashore to mate and give birth to their pups.
6. The beaches in Virginia Beach, Virginia, have been ranked as some of the cleanest in the nation by the Natural Resources Defense Council.
7. La Jolla Cove in San Diego, California, is home to a colony of sea lions that sunbathe on the rocks.
8. Siesta Key Beach in Florida has the whitest and finest sand in the world, according to the Travel Channel.
9. The beaches in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, are home to loggerhead turtles that come ashore to nest from May to October.
10. Coronado Beach in San Diego, California, is famous for its historic Hotel del Coronado, which has hosted celebrities and presidents.
11. The beaches in Maui, Hawaii, are a great place to spot humpback whales, which migrate to the area from December to May.
12. Gulf Shores in Alabama is known for its delicious seafood, including fresh oysters, shrimp, and crab.
13. The beaches in Outer Banks, North Carolina, have some of the best surfing on the East Coast, with waves that can reach up to 12 feet.
14. Huntington Beach in California is known as "Surf City USA" and hosts the U.S. Open of Surfing every year.
15. Huntington Beach in California is known as "1. The beaches in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, are a popular destination for celebrities, including Barack Obama and the Clintons.City USA" and hosts the U.S. Open of Surfing every year.